Intelligent monitoring of Siemens LOGO!TM, S7 and Modbus TCP/RTU devices + visualisation
The INSYS icom Monitoring App allows an easy and efficient monitoring of controls and other digital and analogue devices with a wide variety of protocols. In addition, the inputs of the fault monitor series IMON will also be monitored. Measuring values, events and alarms can be transmitted to cloud services, portable devices like amartphones and tablet PCs or another customer-specific infrastructure for visualisation and further processing (separate cloud account required).
Elements to be monitored, desired actions and involved persons can easily be combined using logic operations. Individual monitoring operations can be linked in series. This also allows escalating alarms amongst others. Combined applications with the integrated programming environment (Linux sandbox) are also possible with the IMON, EBW and MoRoS series.
- Siemens LOGO! 0BA4, 0BA5, 0BA6, 0BA7, 0BA8
- Siemens S7 200, 300, 400, 1200 and 1500
- Siemens S5
- Modbus TCP/RTU with the function codes 1-6
- Various other protocols via Modbus TCP on request
- Various cloud services like Cumulocity, CENTERSIGHT or M2MGO
Monitoring package overview:
Note: Monitoring the built-in inputs is only possible with our IMON fault monitor series.
How to get the Monitoring App:
Download the Monitoring App for free, upload it to your fault monitor or industrial router from INSYS icom and request a license for one or more monitoring packages via e-mail or phone from us. Just let us know the package you want and the serial number of your device. We'll then send you the licence key via e-mail. Enter, activate and monitor!
- NEW: MQTT protocol integrated! Devices can act as publisher and/or subscriber
- NEW: Processing of floating-point numbers ("Modbus float" and "real")
- Monitoring, evaluating, alarming, remote operation and visualisation in one solution
- Three extension packages for Siemens LOGO!TM, Siemens S7 and Modbus TCP/RTU, combinable
- Integrated transmission of measuring values, events and alarms to cloud services like Cumulocity or M2MGO
- Secure access to monitored device possible
- Free updates
- Intuitive operation via web interface
- Simultaneous monitoring of several devices possible
- No intervention in the program of the monitored device