MRO-L200/-L210: Industrial LTE router
5-port switch, RS232, I/Os, Linux environment (LXC)
The professional router MRO-L200 is the compact power pack for your cellular (LTE) M2M and IoT applications.
Besides its 5-port switch, an RS232 interface as well as digital inputs and outputs are available. With the integrated icom SmartBox, a Linux environment based on LXC technology, the router provides an operating system-independent platform, for example for local storage and processing of data or executing further programs and scripts (edge computing).
- High performance for broadband networks and high VPN data rate
- Dynamic routing
- Dual APN: Traffic division across 2 APNs
- Several VPN tunnels can be used in parallel
- Stateful firewall also in VPN tunnel
- Segmentation in several local IP networks
- Integrated Linux programming environment (LXC) for edge computing (icom SmartBox)
- Flexible administration with profile manager
- Extended event-based control (e.g. profiles, connections, redundancy)
- Access control via user roles
- PPPoE for external ADSL modem
- Quick start for icom Connectivity Suite – VPN
Do you already know?
With a yearly purchase quantity of 100 industrial routers, you may get them ex works with your individual configuration. erhalten. Just contact us!