SCR-E200: LAN-to-LAN industrial router
2 LAN ports, RS232, Linux environment (LXC)
The professional router SCR-E200 is a smart, compact and versatile device for your M2M and IoT applications.
Besides an internal and an external LAN port, the user also provides an RS232 interface for connecting serial devices directly to the router and thus integrating them into IP networks. With the integrated icom SmartBox, a Linux environment based on LXC technology, the router provides an operating system-independent platform, for example for local storage and processing of data or executing further programs and scripts (edge computing).
Available from April 2018
- Compact, flat housing
- Installation in distribution boxes and switch cabinets
- Dynamic routing
- Wall and DIN rail mounting
- Interfaces for IP-capable and serial devices
- Stateful firewall also in VPN tunnel
- Strengthened operating system
- Integrated Linux environment for edge computing (icom SmartBox)
- PPPoE for external ADSL modem
- Quick start for icom Connectivity Suite – VPN
Do you already know?
With a yearly purchase quantity of 100 industrial routers, you may get them ex works with your individual configuration. Just contact us!