Wireless solutions are increasingly being used for professional data transmission between machines, control units and globally distributed services and control centres. For virtual private networks and new types of service, your skills need to be up-to-date.
After this course, you will know and be able to ...
- You will know all the key terms used in wireless, Internet Protocol (IP) and virtual private networks (VPN)
- You will also know how infrastructure and protocols for M2M communication work and interact
- You are installing a complete VPN with different local networks and different authorisations with INSYS routers and Windows PCs
- You will learn how to debug up to a working connection using log files and tools
- We shall show you the critical issues when planning and implementing so that you can take your application live quickly.
And additionally now:
IT-Security: An overview and the most important basics to be considered!
IPv6 – Are you ready? Our routers are! An overview
OpenVPN via iPhone & Android: Dial-Up made easy
- You are new to VPN technology (OpenVPN, IPsec)
- You want to use wireless for data transmission
- You want to transmit with a high level of security (VPN)
- You are used to working with PCs.
- Take MoRoS devices live
- Establish a mobile Internet connection
- Design a VPN infrastructure
- Configuration and commissioning of an OpenVPN clients as router and Windows PC
- Creating rules for VPN clients with different authorisations
- Other application options for VPN tunnel
- The basics of modern wireless systems
- Basic IP technology
- Basic VPN technology