MoRoS Modem: Analogue modem with 4+1-port switch
VPN remote maintenance and data transmission of your application via telephone network
The MoRoS Modem is a dial-in/dial-out router and switch with programmable Linux Sandbox for your own applications.
The industrial router MoRoS combines a modem, a router and a switch in one device. The MoRoS can connect via the analogue telephone network. The dial-in and dial-out functionality allows remote access to devices in the local network
The integrated switch allows the direct connection of up to five network participants. The MoRoS can be configured easy and quick via a web interface. The MoRoS can connect to the control center either directly or via the Internet.
Own applications can be programmed using the integrated Linux sandbox.
- Dial-in and dial-out router
- Integrated communication module (analogue modem)
- 4+1-port switch with 10/100 Mbit/s
- Redundant communication paths
- Programmable Linux sandbox for own applications
- Security due to firewall and VPN
- Connection to INSYS Connectivity Service possible
Did you know?
You can get industrial routers and fault monitors with your individual configuration ex works with a minimum annual order quantity of only 100 units. Just ask us!